An Official blog site for Central Government Employees of Ministerial Cadre of Survey of India. This blogs provides latest news for Ministerial Cadre regarding promotion, JCM & Union activities, latest information regarding Central Government Employees specially for Establishment & Accounts Officer/Assistant/Hindi Translator/Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk.
POINTS for C.E.C. Meeting of 22nd and 23rd January, 2013
MINISTERIAL STAFF ASSOCIATION SURVEY OF INDIA
C/O Northern Printing Group, Hathibarkala, Dehra Dun
No.CHQ- 16 /MSA/2011
Dated: 10th December, 2012
All Branch Secretaries & President, MSA
& All COBs. MSA
SUB:- POINTS FOR C.E.C. MEETING
As you are well aware from the website of MSA regarding holding of CEC Meeting at Bhubaneshwar on 22nd and 23rd January, 2013. The following points are being given from the CHQs for discussion in the Meeting. However. Branches may also send some points upto 4th January, 2013, direct to Com. D.C.R. Karki, Org. Secretary General:-
1. Merger of Survey of India with NATMO
2. Immediate implementation of Cadre Restructuring in respect of Ministerial Staff 3.Ways and means to get Higher Grade Pay in respect of E&AO & OS
4. Grant of Higher Grade Pay to the UDCs
5. Holding of DPC for all Ministerial promotional post.
6. Filling up of all vacant posts of LDCs/UDCs/Asstts./OSs/E&AOs/Hindi Translators/Assistant Director for smooth functioning.
7. Immediate withdrawal of Technical Officers from Ministerial/Administrative/Accounts jobs.
8. Immediate settlement of all pending repatriation cases.
9. Holding of LDCE from LDC to UDC well in time. -
10. Construction of Office Building and Residential accomodation in all the stations.
11. Immediate settlement of all disciplinary cases.
12. Arrangement of common computerised programme for accounts work.
You are well aware that Bhubaneshwar Branch need sufficient financial assistance for holding of the CEC meeting. Hence all are requested to extend their financial support (donation to the host branch) as well as moral support for successful completion of the CEC Meeting.
Collection of Pensioner Portal’s Order/ Office Memorandum /Notification regarding Pensioner, Family Pensioner of Central Govt, PSU, undertaking etc. CategoryNo.DateSubjectClick Here ForClick Here ForClick Here ForO.M.SCOVAF.No.42/1/2012-P&PW(G)06.02.2013Action Taken Report(ATR) on the minutes of the 21st meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA).PDF(English)(1227 KB)O.M.Revision of Pension, Sixth CPC38/37/08-P&PW(A)28.01.2013Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners - reg. (Revised concordance table)PDF(English)(227 KB)O.M.Revision of Family Pension1/33/2012-P&PW (E)16.01.2013Eligibility of disabled children for family pension after marriage and Eligibility for two family pensions- clarification regarding.PDF(English)(263 KB)O.M.SCOVA42/1/2013-P&PW(G)14.01.201322nd meeting of the SCOVA under the chairmanship of honourable MOS(PP) to be held on 19.02.2013 in New Delhi
The Principal CAT [OA 904/2012 dt. 26-11-2012], Delhi and the Punjab & Haryana High Court [CWP No. 19387 of 2011 (O&M) Date of Decision: 19.10.2011] have held that MACP is to be granted on promotional hierarchy and not on next higher Grade Pay as per the 6th Pay Commission Recommendation. The SLP filed by Union of India against the P&H decision was dismissed by the Supreme Court [CC 7467/2013].
Manoj Kumar Sharma
Ministerial Staff Association
C/o-Northern Printing Group
Survey of India